|Artist:||Wesolowski, Stefan||Added:||Jul 2015|
|Add Date:||2015-08-07||Pull Date:||2015-10-09||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Oct 4||Sep 27||Sep 20||Sep 13||Sep 6||Aug 30||Aug 23||Aug 16|
|1.||Jul 17, 2021:||Music Casserole (rebroadcast from Aug 29, 2015)
What The Thunder Said
|4.||Oct 10, 2015:||Narnia
|2.||Oct 15, 2015:||What was scene?
Route, What The Thunder Said, Ostinato
|5.||Oct 03, 2015:||BravoMarco Variety Show
|3.||Oct 13, 2015:||subwoofer etc
|6.||Sep 26, 2015:||BravoMarco Variety Show
Reviewed by BravoMarco
Polish composer combining classical influences with experimental tendencies.
Lovely lush sounds. A real joy. Play them all, all day long. Loving 1,2,4
Like: Laura Cetilia, Joan Jeanrenaud, Cenk Ergun
No FCC’s (All Instrumentals except 4)
1) Ostinato (7.58) Haunting & uplifting, a cello, trombone & viola beauty. Seagulls, waves & a dog barking bring us in & take us out – Perfect.
2) What The Thunder Said (7.30) Repetitive piano as a backdrop to this masterpiece. Gets feisty towards the end. Film score to any epic.
3) Route (8.10) Pulsating electronica in a nod to ambient house.
4) Liebestod (3.17) In classical mode again – Soaring higher & higher. Spoken word (German) is a perfect accompaniment, although much too short.
5) Tacet (6.32) More intense piano salvo. With inaudible mumblings in the background. Not quite in the Mytrip style of bleakness, yet still has that warm grainy quality. Softens towards the end.
6) Hand Im Haar (5.51) Mellow moods to conclude. Soft & delicate.
|2.||What The Thunder Said||5.||Tacet|
|3.||Route||6.||Hand Im Haar|