|Artist:||Rose Windows||Added:||Jul 2015|
|Label:||Sub Pop Records|
|Add Date:||2015-08-28||Pull Date:||2015-10-30|
|Week Ending:||Nov 1||Oct 25||Oct 18||Oct 11||Oct 4||Sep 27||Sep 20||Sep 13|
|1.||Jan 13, 2022:||Reckless Burning (rebroadcast from Feb 18, 2017)
|4.||Oct 18, 2018:||Being as an ocean
|2.||Sep 11, 2021:||Music Casserole (rebroadcast from Oct 31, 2015)
|5.||Feb 18, 2017:||Reckless Burning
|3.||Jul 17, 2021:||Music Casserole (rebroadcast from Aug 29, 2015)
Strip Mall Babylon
|6.||May 24, 2016:||Life Aquatic
FCCs: Supposedly Track 7, but they just say God Damn, so that is a judgement call I think.
Favorite Tracks: Cant decide they are all great, seriously.
1. (3:15) Bodhi Song - Awesome bluesey, rock. Male vocals. Kind of dark, cool chorus with great harmonies, the voice is amazing.
2. (3:20) Glory, Glory - More upbeat, female vocals, so fucking catchy, this one got me hooked.
3. (4:01) Blind - Mid-tempo, this girl’s voice is great, super soulful, cool instrumentation.
4. (3:56) Strip Mall Babylon - This one almost feels like a heavier Avi Buffalo, more bluesy again, but super good. I really love all of these songs.
5. (4:55) Come Get Us Again - Down tempo, almost acoustic, super mellow, easy listen. Cool organ on this track.
6. (4:09) The Old Crow - Country sounding track, twangy vocals and guitar, tons of attitude, rad track.
7. FCC “God Damn”(4:40) Aurora Avenue - 3/4 time signature, more cool instrument combos, great harmonies. Very cool track.
8. (5:54) A Pleasure to Burn - Downtempo and dreamy. Lovely song, really great.
9.(4:53) Hirami - Another downtempo track. Shakers and guitar to back the vocals in the beginning, woodwinds come in at some point, super cool vibe in this song. Chill way to end the record.
|1.||Bodhi Song||5.||Come Get Us Again|
|2.||Glory, Glory||6.||The Old Crow|
|4.||Strip Mall Babylon||8.||A Pleasure To Burn|