|Add Date:||2015-05-29||Pull Date:||2015-07-31|
|Week Ending:||Aug 2||Jul 19||Jul 12||Jul 5||Jun 28||Jun 21||Jun 14||Jun 7|
|1.||Jun 19, 2021:||Music Casserole (rebroadcast from Aug 1, 2015)
|4.||Oct 16, 2015:||A Visit From Drum (Treasure Island)
|2.||Apr 17, 2021:||Rebroadcast: Music Casserole
|5.||Aug 03, 2015:||Breakaway Bluff
|3.||Feb 12, 2016:||A Visit From Drum (Valentine's)
|6.||Aug 01, 2015:||Music Casserole
1. (3:06)—Slow, brooding, slow to build. 80s horror synths, really loud stomping and clapping.
2. *(3:31)—Medium-slow, Suicide-esque beat. Claustrophobic, train tunnel atmosphere. Like a hellfire rendition of 60s soul.
3. (3:42)—Mid-tempo. Minimal electronic beats, buzzing synths, chilling chorus.
4. *(5:39)—Slow, beautiful, extremely anthemic, heavy on the gospel influence.
5. (4:25)—Fast, tight driving, with a beat and synths straight from Suicide’s first album.
6. *(4:31)—Fast, driving, early 80s hip-hop beat. Screamingly intense and cool. “We put our faith into Afro-pop in a decolonized context!”
7. (3:59)—Long, noisy, ghostly intro. Medium-slow spooky strut, with blown-out piano.
8. *(3:39)—Fast, starting with unhinged shouting and morphing into a really tight, funky, surfy jam.
9. *(3:49)—FCC (s***). Slow and despairing and lovely, like a decaying classic R&B record.
10. (5:41)—Slow, tortured, hellish dirge. Sounds like Fisher’s heart is being torn out of his chest. Fades suddenly into 11.
11. (2:40)—Outro to 10. Eerie, wispy vocals and piano. A loop of a gospel record fades in. Heart-stoppingly beautiful.
|2.||Claudette||7.||But She Was Not Flying|
|3.||And When You Fall||8.||Black Eunuch|
|5.||Old Girl||10.||In Parallax|