|Album:||Keepsakes Of The Interior||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2015-07-10||Pull Date:||2015-09-11|
|Week Ending:||Sep 13||Sep 6||Aug 30||Aug 23||Aug 16||Aug 9||Aug 2||Jul 26|
|1.||Sep 10, 2015:||Clean Copper Radio
|4.||Aug 21, 2015:||Time Traveler
|2.||Sep 04, 2015:||Time Traveler
|5.||Aug 12, 2015:||ZoëRadio
Established In Baltimore
|3.||Aug 28, 2015:||Time Traveler
|6.||Aug 05, 2015:||Breakaway Bluff
Recommended Tracks: 1, 2, 9
1. (4:20) Motor Shine - Awesome sound, great baseline, cool keyboard, very nice sounding vocals, almost reminds me of the National vocally…but not quite and it is much more uplifting :)
2. (4:21) Mood Ring - Great rhythm, awesome chorus, this one is impossible not to bob you head to.
3. (3:30) White Light Rose - Darker, distortion effects, not quite my speed.
4. (5:02) Photos of Madrid - This one is more theatrical, builds slowly and becomes more layered as it goes.
5. (4:15) Truth & Anger - This feels very 80s mellow rock…if that is a thing. Another great guitar hook and cool harmonies.
6. (4:17) Hurricane Entertainment - Even more 80s than the last. Those synth effects are kind of awesome. This also has a darker edge, but it is really cool.
7. (4:26) Never Better - Another of the same, one of the better melodies though.
8. (4:52) River Blind - Super sleepy, but very very pretty.
9. (3:04) Established in Baltimore - Slightly faster paced, possibly my favorite track, most unique instrumentation, awesome.
10. (3:10) What Can You Do? - More of the same, slightly faster tempo than most tracks.
11. (6:33) The Vandal & The Godsend - Not my favorite, feels a little lazy…but I also rarely have patience for this type of track.
|1.||Motor Shine||6.||Hurricane Entertainment|
|2.||Mood Ring||7.||Never Better|
|3.||White Light Rose||8.||Riverblind|
|4.||Photos Of Madrid||9.||Established In Baltimore|
|5.||Truth & Anger||10.||What Can You Do?|
|11.||The Vandal & The Godsend|