|Album:||I Want To Grow Up||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Colleen Green||Added:||Mar 2015|
|Add Date:||2015-03-27||Pull Date:||2015-05-29|
|Week Ending:||May 31||May 24||May 17||May 10||May 3||Apr 26||Apr 19||Apr 12|
|1.||Nov 09, 2021:||Virutally Happy
It's Nice to be Nice
|4.||Nov 02, 2017:||butterscotch memory: run for cover
|2.||Feb 13, 2019:||The Fuzz Deli
|5.||May 31, 2017:||The Fuzz Deli
|3.||Feb 14, 2018:||The Fuzz Deli
|6.||Apr 20, 2017:||alternative energy.
Time In The World
1. (3:43) I want to grow up. Slow, guitar driven, power pop punk. Taking herself to task for her poor behavior.
2. (3:15) Wild one. * Insanely catchy and fun. Lyrics are kind of annoying… angst and frustration over a boy.
3. (3:10) TV. ** Veg out in your room. Mid paced power pop.
4. (2:46) Pay attention. ** Love this song. “I can’t ever pay attention / to anything you ever say to me”
5. (6:05) Deeper than love. FCC Shitty. * Bass strut with hushed vocals. Introspective lyrics about self-worth, an inevitable death, and feeling disconnected socially. Love it.
6. (3:02) Things that are bad for me (part 1). * More power pop. “Got to stop doing things that are bad for me…”
7. (4:06) Things that are bad for me (part 2). FCC. * Darker continuation of track 6. Catchy with heavy guitar riff. Gets a little noisy.
8. (3:06) Some people. Upbeat with poppy vocals. Trying to sound sweet... but gets better. Instrumentals after first chorus are fun and catchy.
9. (3:42) Grind my teeth. * Upbeat and fast. Melody changes half way through, becomes a dreamy, shoegaze-ish, heavy rock. Returns to fast pop punk.
10. (3:57) Whatever I want. * Electro-pop. Melody is so simple it is almost childish. Lyrics are also childish but it grows on you as the song develops.
|1.||I Want To Grow Up||6.||Things That Are Bad For Me (Part 1)|
|2.||Wild One||7.||Things That Are Bad For Me (Part 2)|
|4.||Pay Attention||9.||Grind My Teeth|
|5.||Deeper Than Love||10.||Whatever I Want|