|Artist:||Sprott, Will||Added:||Mar 2015|
|Add Date:||2015-05-29||Pull Date:||2015-07-31|
|Week Ending:||Jul 26||Jul 19||Jul 12||Jul 5||Jun 28||Jun 21||Jun 14||Jun 7|
|1.||Apr 17, 2021:||Rebroadcast: Music Casserole
|4.||Dec 20, 2016:|| Magnetized Toner: 1/3 of Random Winter Mix Vol. 1
|2.||Aug 13, 2020:||Magnetized Toner: With Guest DJ Paws & Play
|5.||Dec 17, 2015:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand: Best of 2015 [FQ1511-1]
|3.||Feb 07, 2017:||Magnetized Toner
Middle Of The Air
|6.||Aug 15, 2015:||Mix Tape: Fakakta II: Revenge of the Fakakta
RIYL: Phosphorescent, Sonny & The Sunsets, Shana Cleveland & the Sandcastles, Kurt Vile, and early Destroyer.
Recommended Tracks: 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, and 9
1. (4:08) **Open Eyeball – Great intro track. Slow start then builds up into a pure psychedelic folk trip.
2. (3:22) *Under My Eyes – Pleasant acoustic ballad.
3. (2:28) **Psychic Lady – Contagious track with a retro rhythm and amazing lyrics.
4. (3:32) Girl In Houndstooth – Another moving acoustic track. Haunting.
5. (3:38) *Washed Clean – More retro rhythms played at a slow tempo. Guitar and vocals are notable.
6. (4:09) **Middle Of The Air – Calmness and mystery constructed with a piano and some guitar effects. Striking track.
7. (3:53) Little Bells – A slow tempo tune with female vocals and a more complex instrumentation especially in the bridge part.
8. (4:30) **Dog Will Love You When Nobody Else Will – An old school country influenced tune with a great melody.
9. (5:30) *Crooked Melody – Spacious ballad with memorable chorus.
10. (1:29) Palomita – Instrumental track. Slow and peaceful ending.
|1.||Open Eyeball||6.||Middle Of The Air|
|2.||Under My Eyes||7.||Little Bells|
|3.||Psychic Lady||8.||Dog Will Love You When Nobody Else Will|
|4.||Girl In Houndstooth||9.||Crooked Melody|