|Artist:||Sylvan Esso||Added:||Feb 2015|
|Add Date:||2015-02-27||Pull Date:||2015-05-01|
|Week Ending:||May 3||Apr 26||Apr 19||Apr 12||Apr 5||Mar 22||Mar 15||Mar 8|
|1.||Aug 24, 2023:||down in the basement
Could I Be
|4.||Mar 13, 2021:||Rebroadcast: Music Casserrole
|2.||Aug 24, 2023:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
Coffee, Dreamy Bruises
|5.||May 08, 2019:||nearby galaxies
|3.||Feb 23, 2023:||Hanging In The Boneyard
|6.||Aug 25, 2018:||Hanging in the bone yard
Play It Right
1. (3:20) Hey Mami. FCC “Ass”. * Minimalist, layered vocals with clapping and simple percussion. Electronic beat. Super catchy.
2. (4:08) Dreamy Bruises. Simple repetitive shaky electronic piano. Catchy with heavy percussion and synth.
3. (4:40) Could I Be. *Starts like a little dragon song, minimalist electronic strut, Builds. Vocal layers.
4. (3:16) Wolf. Lyrics about how men act. Again very minimalist. Chill and nice.
5. (3:50) Dress. * Super catchy. Similar recipe, soulful vocals with electronic bass beat. Relies heavily on strength of vocalist.
6. (4:18) H.S.KT. Catchy and repetitive. Builds. Fun.
7. (4:28) Coffee. *Insanely catchy. Same recipe.
8. (4:15) Uncatena. Simple and flowing. Almost an electronica strut. Fun.
9. (3:05) Play it right. * Again, super catchy with same recipe.
10. (2:57) Come Down. Pretty exit to the album. She has an excellent voice. Ambient sleepy tones in background.
|3.||Could I Be||8.||Uncatena|
|4.||Wolf||9.||Play It Right|