|Album:||Firewatcher's Daughter, The||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Carlile, Brandi||Added:||Feb 2015|
|Add Date:||2015-03-13||Pull Date:||2015-05-15|
|Week Ending:||May 17||May 10||Apr 26||Mar 29||Mar 22|
|1.||Mar 10, 2022:||Down in the Basement
The Things I Regret
|4.||May 02, 2019:||Hysteresis History
|2.||Feb 21, 2022:||Funhouse
Blood Muscle Skin & Bone
|5.||Mar 08, 2019:||Hysteresis History
Beginning To Feel The Years
|3.||May 09, 2019:||Hysteresis History
|6.||Oct 19, 2017:||Lucid Lightning: Power Hour
The Stranger At My Door
Recommended Tracks: 1,**6**, **7**, 12 (But it is truly great cover to cover)
1. (3:50) Wherever Is Your Heart - Guitar and vocals start off the album and you can feel the soulful country influence right away. Builds into a fuller sound with drums and backing male vocals. This is an anthem and it rules.
2. (3:31) The Eye - Down tempo, very squarely in the Americana genre on this on. The harmonies are absolutely stunning.
3. (3:26) The Things I Regret - Uptempo, more pop driven melody, that voice is haunting and the kickdrum makes you wanna dance.
4. (4:19) Mainstream Kid - Rock ‘n’ Roll. Rock guitar, rhaspy voice, awesome.
5. (3:09) Beginning To Feel The Years - Downtempo, guitar strumming, quiet piano, vocal showcase.
6. (3:32) Wilder (We're Chained) - This is my favorite folk song sound, love that guitar, love the vocals, love the story, beautiful.
7. ***** (4:16) Blood Muscle Skin & Bone - This one blew me away, it has the potential to make indie rock charts, and it is fucking great. Awesome melody, awesome vocals, RIYL Angel Olsen.
8. (4:30) I Belong To You - Another mid-tempo track with amazing acoustic guitar and overall awesome sound, back in the country/americana feel.
9. (3:00) Alibi - And now we are back to some rock music, but this one has a serious country twang.
10. (3:42) The Stranger At My Door - This song is the namesake for the record, it almost reminds me of Johnny Cash, it is dark and it tells a great story to a foot stomping beat.
11. (2:47) Heroes And Songs - Mid-tempo, dreamy, love that voice
12. (2:53) Murder In The City - Great close to the record, love that guitar melody, love those strings, love those harmonies. Avette Brothers cover :)