|Artist:||Yo La Tengo||Added:||Feb 2015|
|Add Date:||2015-02-13||Pull Date:||2015-04-17|
|Week Ending:||Apr 19||Apr 12||Apr 5||Mar 29||Mar 22||Mar 15||Mar 8||Mar 1|
|1.||Feb 20, 2019:||The Nick & James Show
I Heard You Looking (Live)
|4.||Jul 10, 2015:||Breakaway Bluff
|2.||Nov 15, 2018:||Jams Run Free
|5.||Jun 02, 2015:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand [SPQ07]
|3.||Jul 13, 2015:||Shytown After Hours!!
For Shame Of Doing Wrong (8-Track Version)
|6.||May 18, 2015:||Shytown
Nowhere Near (Demo)
1. (7:05) Big Day Coming. *** Synth organ and mellow vibes. Pretty song.
2. (4:09) From a Motel 6. **** Classic 90's indie rock sound, mellow vocals, and heavy wall of sound guitar fuzz
3. (3:28) Double Dare. *** Mid paced guitar heavy rock, lots of fuzz, great.
4. (1:45) Superstar-Watcher. ** Pretty instrumental/spoken word track, heavy guitar distortion, repetitive melody.
5. (6:03) Nowhere Near. **** Really beautiful song. Mellow and calming. Guitar solo over repetitive fuzzed out melody. Picks up with poppy drums.
6. (4:46) Sudden Organ. **** Organ intro, mid paced guitar driven rock, fantastic percussion, love it.
7. (2:54) A Worrying Thing. **** Percussion driven, soft guitar melody, beautiful song.
8. (5:07) I Was the Fool Beside You for Too Long. *** Slow guitar and bass intro. Heavy guitar, emotional song.
9. (2:20) The Whole of the Law Loops. *** Pretty Harmony, down tempo, sparse. Love song.
10. (4:15) Big Day Coming [Second Version]. ** Pulsating and constant guitar. Heavy and constant guitar. Pseudo spoken vocals.
11. (7:01) I Heard You Looking. *** Pretty and mellow guitar. Instrumental, love it.
12. (7:14) Nowhere Near (Demo). ****Demo of track 5. Same description, similar take.
13. (3:44) From a Motel 6 (Live Acoustic). ****Acoustic version. Sounds great, live, but clean.
14. (1:43) Tunnel Vision (Unreleased Instrumental Demo). ***Noisy, loud, moving, excellent.
15. (7:33) Sudden Organ (Demo). ***Great Great track. similar take to track 6.
16. (3:54) Smart Window (Unreleased Painful Session). **Messy weird and creepy track with repetitive and driving guitar.
17. (3:10) Big Day Coming (Live Acoustic). ***Acoustic and clean. Sounds great.
18. (6:48) Slow Learner (Unreleased Demo). ***Pretty and mellow, kind of dreamy, slow, introspective.
19. (3:25) Double Dare (Demo). *** Love it, play me. Demo of track 3.
20. (2:57) A Worrying Thing (Demo). *** Different take on a fantastic song. Organ more present, and more guitar, less volume, more airy. Also more pace.
21. (8:57) I Heard You Looking (Live). ***Live version of track 11. A little less clean than the other live tracks. It is also a noisy track, lots of guitar fuzz.
22. (3:20) Shaker. *** Heavy guitar and pace. Heavy bass drum stomp. Shakers. Weird distorted spoken-word vocals.
23. (4:44) For Shame of Doing Wrong (8-Track Version). **** Organ and guitar intro. Great track, trance, and lo-fi.