|Artist:||Hanni El Khatib||Added:||Jan 2015|
|Label:||Innovative Leisure Records|
|Add Date:||2015-01-30||Pull Date:||2015-04-03|
|Week Ending:||Mar 29||Mar 22||Mar 15||Mar 1||Feb 15||Feb 8|
|1.||Nov 10, 2022:||The Library
|4.||Feb 10, 2017:||The Intercept
|2.||Dec 18, 2019:||The Library
|5.||Sep 29, 2015:||Radio Personality
|3.||Mar 28, 2018:||The Library
|6.||Mar 26, 2015:||Meow
FCCs Tracks 1 & supposedly track 5 although I didn't hear it...
Favorite Tracks: 2, 3, 4
1. FCC SHIT (3:33) Moonlight - Gritty start, awesome song but you can't play it.
2. (3:41) Melt Me - This one is definitely my favorite. The lyrics are kind of dumb, but the melody is fucking great. This is stuck in my head these days.
3. (3:11) The Teeth - This one feels a lot like the Black Keys. Hard hitting and melodic. Really good.
4. (2:49) Chasin' - Mid tempo, horns, almost funky. Love this one too.
5. FCC (4:02) Worship Song (No. 2) - Another mid tempo track, not my favorite. Also, supposedly it has an FCC violation, but I listened a couple times and didn't hear it…proceed with caution in case I am deaf.
6. (4:57) Mexico - Down tempo, acoustic guitar, distant sounding vocals, awesome sound to the backing vocals.
7. (4:16) Servant - Uptempo, shuffling drum beat, straight up rock'n'roll.
8. (2:40) All Black - Fuzzy guitar, the riff kind of reminds me of early Wolfmother.
9. (3:10) Home - Drum machine, one of the best guitar parts on the album I think.
10. (3:29) Dance Hall - Minimal song, mid tempo, distorted vocals.
11. (5:48) Two Brothers - Distant vocals, tempo builds up a couple minutes in, not my favorite track, but still solid.
|3.||The Teeth||8.||All Black|
|5.||Worship Song (No. 2)||10.||Dance Hall|