|Add Date:||2015-01-30||Pull Date:||2015-04-03|
|Week Ending:||Apr 5||Mar 29||Mar 22||Mar 15||Mar 8||Mar 1||Feb 15||Feb 8|
|1.||Aug 03, 2015:||In The Year 1000, 8000: Summer School (Session 3)
Man Who Lives In My Building
|4.||Mar 31, 2015:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand [W1511]
|2.||Apr 14, 2015:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand [SPQ02]
Mountains In The Distance
|5.||Mar 27, 2015:||Mix Tape: Ordinal Importance
Ghost Of California
|3.||Apr 11, 2015:||Mix Tape
|6.||Mar 26, 2015:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand: HotHotHot!!!
Rescued it from expiring, being euthanized from review list. Please, let this great CD be a lesson to us.
1)* (2:54) jangly urgent and perfect
2)* (3:34) minor toned waltzy very Barrett pink Floyd
3) (2:15) California theme, simple with organ
4)* (3:10) instrumental with violin, Tom Tom beat
5) (4:24) Spanish flare, with ennio morreconi trumpets, violin
6) (2:13) very simple and twee
7) (5:34) she made me get a tattoo, sweet love song, pretty cutesy
8)* (3:31) tribal toms and sitar sound makes this exotic
9) (3:01) super upbeat early 80's jangle pop, cute vocals
10)* (3:40) lots of organ, nice and melodic with dreamy girl ethereal vocals, meow?
11) (4:22) sound found samples to start then an urgent funky spy movie soundtrack thing, super groovy.
|2.||Fortune Teller||7.||Tattoo Too|
|3.||Ghost Of California||8.||Man Who Lives In My Building|
|4.||Swampbogger||9.||Caught In A Web|
|5.||El Chupacabra||10.||Mountains In The Distance|
|11.||This Is My Process|