|Artist:||Prince Rupert's Drops||Added:||Jan 2015|
|Add Date:||2015-01-09||Pull Date:||2015-03-13|
|Week Ending:||Mar 15||Mar 1||Feb 8||Feb 1||Jan 25||Jan 18|
|1.||Aug 22, 2015:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|4.||Feb 24, 2015:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand [W1507]
|2.||Mar 12, 2015:||Meow
Dangerous Death Ray
|5.||Feb 05, 2015:||Meow
|3.||Feb 28, 2015:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|6.||Feb 05, 2015:||Moonlight Impressions
psych/vintage trippy stuff.
solid. very vintage 60's Brit psych, especially Barrett era Pink Floyd. all mal vox, xcept #8. tracks are longish, or at least have that quality to make a few minutes seem like an eternity... trippy.
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MF- (THAT'S ALMOST AN 'E'.)
SOUNDS LIKE: PINK FLOYD, CRYSTAL STILTS, QUILT, 60'S BRITISH PSYCH, ET AL.
PLAY: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8.
1. PURR-FECT II: trippy gits. slow-mid, building. all psychy and stuff. sludgey. Barrett Era Floyd. then it is soft, relaxed&relaxy. then back to hard trippy. (sudden end.)
[1&2 can go together well: sudden end#1/#2 sudden begin.]
2. PURR-FECT II: mid-fast, propulsive, marching, repetitive. trippy...
3. reminds me of that 60's psych classic... you know the one I mean?...'listen...to what the flower people say...'
4. PURR-FECT: vaguely funky, kinda like when krautrock bands tried to get funky. kinda funny, but kinda cool. then it gets a little poppy. (play now=Mach Meow!)
5. PURR-FECT II: mid-fast. still psychy, but with a hint of 90's Britpop, ala Supergrass, et al. (fuck yeah!)
6. PURR-FECT II: vaguely funky, kinda like when krautrock bands tried to get funky. kinda funny, but kinda cool...wait a second!: I'm getting a sense of...deja vu...
7. slowed down now...stoned in an English garden?: stoned in an English garden.
8. PURR-FECT II:fem vox. rocking the sludge. slow-mid-fast. kinda popped into the 90's...
|1.||Death March||5.||Dangerous Death Ray|
|4.||Climbing Light||8.||Rosy Red|