|Sinkane / Mean Love|
|Add Date:||2015-01-09||Pull Date:||2015-03-13|
|Week Ending:||Mar 15||Mar 8||Mar 1||Feb 22||Feb 15||Feb 8||Feb 1||Jan 25|
|1.||Dec 28, 2017:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants |
|4.||Feb 23, 2015:||Clean Copper Radio |
|2.||Mar 12, 2015:||A Visit From Drum |
|5.||Feb 18, 2015:||After the After Party |
|3.||Mar 05, 2015:||A Visit From Drum |
How We Be
|6.||Feb 12, 2015:||A Visit From Drum |
1. video game synth with normal rock elements, high pitch harmonizing vocals, neutral
2. rock with some jazz elements and varying synths, sounds like potential casino music
3. High pitch male vocals (gets annoying), electric bass strums, sounds cheesy
4. bass strums, synths, etc. but no overkill. Warm sunny day. Happy. Rhythmic. Reggae feel.
5. simple elevator/lounge feel. Acoustic guitar is new. Chorus in French.
6. High pitch vocals, simple beat, Slow dance feel, almost like an oldie song.
7. Another oldie sounding song with the pitch of vocals, funky slow guitar, provocative sound
8. slow, country sounding guitar but contrasting vocals, no high pitch vocals! soft sound.
9. slow, melancholic, electric piano heavy, varying vocals. Sounds nostalgic.
10. Upbeat, sounds like something out of the 50s mixed with indie. Happy, content, jammy.
|1.||How We Be||6.||Mean Love|
|2.||New Name||7.||Hold Tight|