|Add Date:||2015-01-09||Pull Date:||2015-03-13|
|Week Ending:||Feb 22||Feb 1||Jan 25|
|1.||Feb 27, 2021:||Rebroadcast: Music Casserole
Let The Light In
|4.||Mar 19, 2015:||Meow
|2.||Mar 26, 2015:||Meow
|5.||Mar 16, 2015:||Clean Copper Radio
|3.||Mar 21, 2015:||Music Casserole
Let The Light In
|6.||Feb 20, 2015:||Time Traveler
Similar to Tegan & Sara’s albums from the 2000s, especially The Con, lower pitch vocals.
1. Slow at first, builds up. Mostly piano/vocals. Depressing lyrics, Neutral/melancholic tone.
2. Faster pace, frustrated tone, indie Tegan & Sara sound (The Con album), variety.
3. jumpy drum line, fun tone, neutral in emotion, reminds me of a rainy Spring day
4. lots going on for just having a guitar, but still soft. lots of higher pitches on acoustic.
5. invigorating, motivating; decent tempo, nostalgic, frustrated, needing to break free
6. getting over an ex type of song. Helpful, not evading the negativity, but dealing with it.
7. Piano heavy ballad, not slow, chords flow at a good speed, bittersweet feeling
8. dancy and electronic, light-hearted feel, a bit of frustration. wonderous/dreamy synths.
9. Fun beat, giving-up-on-love type lyrics, relaxing, melancholic and mellow, indie instrumental
10. Grungy indie feel, again very Tegan & Sara like vocals and tone, except lower pitch vocals
11. Piano and vocal focused, tone is like yearning for what could have been, wishing things could change, not necessarily sadness (at least not extreme sadness), but pain.
12. Electronic, plenty of synths, rough and edgy. If the entire album is about dealing with the pain of heartbreak, this is the redemption. The moment recovery finishes, and life can be tackled head on once again.
|2.||Like Gangbusters!||8.||Tell Me|
|6.||Brunch||12.||Let The Light In|