|Label:||Super Secret Records|
|Add Date:||2016-01-20||Pull Date:||2016-03-20|
|Week Ending:||Mar 6||Feb 28||Feb 21||Feb 14||Feb 7||Jan 31||Jan 24|
|1.||Sep 24, 2022:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
In My Time
|4.||Feb 27, 2016:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents (SFBARF talk)
|2.||Mar 24, 2016:||In The Year One Thousand, Eight Thousand [W16I]
|5.||Feb 20, 2016:||Music Casserole
|3.||Mar 05, 2016:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|6.||Feb 16, 2016:||a strange pursuit
In My Time
RIYL: Bratmobile, Mo-dettes, LiLiPUT, Heavens to Betsy, and The Slits.
Recommended Tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7
1. (4:15) *Cicada – Solid opener, showing energy, personality, and stunning guitar work.
2. (4:55) **In My Time – Striking upbeat track with all the right elements – killer punk vocals, tremendous guitar riff, and catchy lyrics. My favorite track on the album.
3. (2:29) Sirens – Inspired by early X (the band) recordings. It has more of a country rock, almost ceremonial tone. Well executed.
4. (5:21) *Whatcha Do – Garage meets 1970’s psych rock. Slow tempo intro with uncommitted vocals then becomes medium-up tempo psych rock jam with trumpet interventions, hidden in the mix vocals, and lots of feedback.
5. (4:16) **Vulture – Upbeat post-punk territory. Sophisticated treatment and a rhythm that never slows down.
6. (4:45) *Buddy Holly – Rocking track with garage energy. Great guitars and vocals. Loud ending.
7. (5:13) **Echo – Memorable closer tune with a dark atmosphere. Repetitive bass line, clever synth effects, and gravel whispery vocals. Lydia Lunch would be proud.
|2.||In My Time||5.||Vulture|