|Label:||Temporary Residence Ltd.|
|Add Date:||2014-10-03||Pull Date:||2014-12-05|
|Week Ending:||Dec 7||Nov 16||Nov 9||Nov 2||Oct 26||Oct 19||Oct 12|
|1.||Mar 13, 2021:||Rebroadcast: Music Casserrole
|4.||Dec 04, 2014:||Meow
|2.||Apr 04, 2015:||Music Casserrole
|5.||Dec 03, 2014:||Narnia
|3.||Dec 04, 2014:||ZoeRadio
Need Some Sun
|6.||Nov 12, 2014:||Narnia
1. (4:44) * Pretty synth strings intro, melancholy, synth keys bring in melody and add drum set. Vocals are soft and airy, chill song.
2. (4:02) * Long heavy distorted beats with repetitive melodic guitar and soft beat layer, soft vocals, electric guitar melody, after chorus electronic keys play melody, cool juxtaposition of sounds.
3. (3:35) Psychedelic 60’s rock vocals with awesome percussion and electronic beats. The lyrics get annoying because he repeats the word hegemony like 100 times.
4. (3:41) * Melancholy mid pace electronica with dreamy chorus and soft vocals.
5. (4:05) *Driving bass under current with sparse synth piano mixed in, building, subtle crescendo and decrescendo.
6. (2:04) Chill sparse electronica with multiple layers. Instrumental.
7. (3:32) * Sparse dance beat with multiple layers. Chorus has echoed vocals over deep heavy beat. Good song.
8. (2:35) FCC. Dance dance dance
9. (3:26) Soft melancholy and spacey. cool percussion, synth piano is a little awkward
10. (4:36) Lazy synth ambience over steady and repetitive drums, soft melancholy vocals, gets kind of noisy and dramatic, least spacey song on album
11. (3:30) Again, melancholy synth piano layers with soft vocals.
|1.||Good Graces||6.||Don't Be A Tool|
|2.||Great Equator||7.||Electric Ant|
|4.||Henry Lee (Trad.)||9.||Stop Counting|
|5.||Need Some Sun||10.||Sinker|