|Artist:||Perfume Genius||Added:||Sep 2014|
|Add Date:||2014-09-26||Pull Date:||2014-11-28|
|Week Ending:||Nov 30||Nov 23||Nov 16||Nov 9||Nov 2||Oct 26||Oct 19||Oct 12|
|1.||Oct 01, 2019:||nearby galaxies
|4.||Jan 01, 2015:||Meow: The Best Of 2014
|2.||Feb 19, 2015:||A-philiac
No Good, Don't Let Them In, Fool
|5.||Dec 12, 2014:||A Visit From Drum (Best of 014)
|3.||Jan 29, 2015:||Moonlight Impressions
|6.||Dec 11, 2014:||ZoeRadio
FCC WARNING: Track 7 (SHIT)
Recommended Tracks: 2, 3,4, 8, 11
1. (1:58) I Decline - Short, sparsely sprinkled piano notes and vocals only, with some ambient sounding string embellishments.
2. (3:51) Queen - Vocal and guitar distortion. Mid tempo. Synth builds in and drives. Huge sound. Awesome.
3. (3:56) Fool - Great melody, more of a poppy feel, great layering of melodies and instruments.
4. (3:50) No Good - Piano, strings, harmonies, and that voice. So beautiful. My favorite I think.
5. (2:18) My Body - Guitar distortion, creepy distant vocals, super weird with some crazy chaos.
6. (2:21) Don't Let Them In - Piano, vox and strings, female harmonies.
7. FCC SHIT (2:39) Grid - Synth, drum machine, and some weird screechy sound. Echoey vocals.
8. (2:51) Longpig - This one is awesome, electronic feel, tribal drums, lots of harmonizing.
9. (3:31) I'm A Mother - Almost indistinguishable lyrics, minimal instrumentation, mainly tones that build in volume and complexity.
10. (3:25) Too Bright - Another piece of piano and vocal harmonies. Super pretty and super urgent.
11. (2:35) All Along - Great way to end the album, another track that starts minimal and has such soulful lyrics and great melody. Instruments build in about half way through. So so good.
|1.||I Decline||6.||Don't Let Them In|
|4.||No Good||9.||I'm A Mother|
|5.||My Body||10.||Too Bright|