|Add Date:||2014-09-26||Pull Date:||2014-11-28|
|Week Ending:||Nov 30||Nov 23||Nov 16||Nov 9||Nov 2||Oct 26||Oct 19||Oct 12|
|1.||Dec 05, 2020:||Hanging in the bone yard
|4.||Nov 19, 2014:||A-philiac
World Away, High As Hello, Summer Noon
|2.||Nov 27, 2014:||Meow
Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
|5.||Nov 12, 2014:||A-philiac
New Moon, Flowering, Nobody Dies Anymore
|3.||Nov 20, 2014:||TRAINING PARTY!
Nobody Dies Anymore
|6.||Nov 07, 2014:||Time Traveler
FCC WARNING: Track 1 FUCK
Recommended Tracks: I think all of them are fucking great, you really cant go wrong. Here are some of my favorites: 2, 3, 9, 11, 13, 15, 19
1. FCC FUCK (1:33) Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - This song rocks pretty hard, too bad he says "So fucking boring" multiple times...
2. (3:56) High As Hello - This song is awesome, effortless, and beautiful. Playful lyrics, drums are killer, and I am so happy to be listening to this voice again.
3. (3:31) World Away - This one is almost bluesy. Great soulful lyrics and that drum beat (I feel like I am gonna sound like a broken record because the drums rule on nearly every track).
4. (6:13) Diamond Light Pt. I - Rolling drum beat drives the song forward, wobbly and uncertain guitar, awesome. These 6 minutes pass too quickly.
5. (3:07) Wait For Love - This one is more folky. Piano, twangy guitar. Super pretty.
6. (3:15) Low Key - Upbeat pop rock song.
7. (3:09) Pigeons - A song with guitar and vocals only about growing up.
8. (5:32) Slow Love - Cool electronic effects at the beginning, drums and distant vocals build in, and then the song builds into a full on jam. Super cool.
9. (4:58) Nobody Dies Anymore - Acoustic guitar and simple drum beat, but one of my favorite tracks on the album.
10. (4:02) I'll Sing It - Up tempo rock song. Super catchy melody.
11. (2:54) Flowering - Listening to this one in headphones is super cool, the production is amazing. Mid tempo, guitar, bass, drums, some piano. So good.
12. (3:18) Desert Bell - Mid tempo folk, super good.
13. (3:33) Summer Noon - This is the lead single, for good reason, sweet singsongy, awesome melody, classic Jeff Tweedy.
14. (2:42) Honey Combed - More subdued, quite vocals, hushed instruments.
15. (3:39) New Moon - Beautiful love song.
16. (4:25) Down From Above - Slow song, bass driven.
17. (3:42) Where My Love - Down tempo, steele brushes.
18. (2:24) Fake Fur Coat - Folky, mid tempo.
19. (2:36) Hazel - This is one of my favorites!! So good, so catchy.
20. (3:13) I'll Never Know - Super mellow close to the album.
|1.||Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood||11.||Flowering|
|2.||High As Hello||12.||Desert Bell|
|3.||World Away||13.||Summer Noon|
|4.||Diamond Light Pt. I||14.||Honey Combed|
|5.||Wait For Love||15.||New Moon|
|6.||Low Key||16.||Down From Above|
|7.||Pigeons||17.||Where My Love|
|8.||Slow Love||18.||Fake Fur Coat|
|9.||Nobody Dies Anymore||19.||Hazel|
|10.||I'll Sing It||20.||I'll Never Know|