|Bitter Fruit / It Gets Worse|
|Album:||It Gets Worse||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Bitter Fruit||Added:||Aug 2014|
|Add Date:||2014-09-05||Pull Date:||2014-11-07|
|Week Ending:||Nov 2||Oct 12||Oct 5||Sep 28||Sep 21||Sep 14||Sep 7|
|1.||Mar 03, 2018:||Music Casserole |
My Secret Thoughts
|4.||Oct 09, 2014:||Eclectic Erudition week 02 Fall 14 Thu 7 to 9 sub for Zoe Radio |
|2.||Dec 08, 2014:||In The Year 1,000, 8,000: Best of 2014 Pt 1 [2ndHR Reissues, 3rdHR Local Scene] |
|5.||Oct 03, 2014:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles |
|3.||Oct 30, 2014:||Meow |
|6.||Sep 27, 2014:||In The Year 1000, 8000 |
Bitter Fruit / It Gets Worse. Punk / garage punk / hardcore/ Local. Self-described as a queer deathrock band. They are local Oaklandites. Very deep and disturbing lyrics, though it’s kind of a shame they are for the most part indistinguishable. The lead singer has a Jello Biafra likeness in his slurred, vibrato laden, jaw flapping delivery. The production quality is terrible with overpowering bass, you may want to turn up the treble. It’s punk, with punk ethic. RIYL: Dead Kennedy’s, OFF!, Bad Brains, 7 Seconds, Adolescents, Circle Jerks. FCC violations on 9 and 10. Play all other tracks.|
1. (3:01) **mid paced, bass heavy punk. Jello Biafra –esque vocals.
2. (4:06) **mid paced, heavy bass, disturbed.
3. (3:27) **Heavy fuzzy intro, mid pace punk.
4. (4:33) *Noisy, loud, punk. Same as above. Screaming and trippy backup vocals.
5. (4:42) **Heavy bass, angry distorted guitar. Anti-rich song.
6. (3:21) **Heavy noisy intro, deep male whoa-oh whoa in chorus, this song is promoted on their bandcamp.
7. (4:01) **Heavy bass intro. More of the same. Becomes screaming and distorted sound.
8. (4:30) **heavy bass, screaming, loud and noisy.
9. (3:00) FCC *Fuck You.
10. (4:37) FCC *Bitch. Track skips.
|1.||My Secret Thoughts||6.||Rainbow|