|Artist:||Armand Margjeka||Added:||Jul 2014|
|Add Date:||2014-07-18||Pull Date:||2014-09-19|
|Week Ending:||Sep 21||Sep 14||Sep 7||Aug 31||Aug 24||Aug 3||Jul 27||Jul 20|
|1.||Sep 17, 2014:||09-17-2014
Wanted To See If You Were Ready, Relief, Hummingbird
|4.||Aug 29, 2014:||Octagonal Banana
|2.||Sep 12, 2014:||Octagonal Banana
|5.||Aug 22, 2014:||Octagonal Banana
|3.||Sep 04, 2014:||Binders Full of Sopranos
|6.||Jul 30, 2014:||Brownian Motion
Recommended Tracks: 2, 3, 5, 9
1. (3:59) Move Slow - Sweeping record distortion sounds, steady drums, infectious guitar melody. Off to a great start.
2. *** (3:47) Hummingbird - faster paced drum beat, mellow guitar strumming, slightly distorted whispery vocals.
3. ** (5:43) Ain't Me - More electronic drum sound, more complex production. Female backing vocals. This song feels like The National to me.
4. (3:07) Castles - More high register and falsetto vocals. Another great melody. Down tempo.
5. ** (2:50) Relief - This song is beautiful. Starts slow, builds a little toward the end. More female backing vocals.
6. (2:59) And Love - More jumpy and up tempo. Slightly echoey vocals.
7. (4:49) Baby Put On That Dress (We're Goin Out Tonight) - Very cool drum beat, and some deep notes on the piano keeping time. Deep and almost spoken word vocals.
8. (3:29) If - Another National-esq vocal.
9. *** (4:44) Wanted to See If You Were Ready - Love this one. Very pretty piano part and great guitar. This chorus gets stuck in my head.
10. (7:38) Hold On Paper Angel - Starts with just the piano, builds in with muffled vocals and drum machine. 3 minutes in there is a lull in the music, and it builds into a more droney track with distant whispy vocals.
|1.||Move Slow||6.||And Love|
|2.||Hummingbird||7.||Baby Put That Dress On (We're Going Out Tonight)|
|4.||Castles||9.||Wanted To See If You Were Ready|
|5.||Relief||10.||Hold On Paper Angel|