|Label:||Run For Cover|
|Add Date:||2014-06-13||Pull Date:||2014-08-15|
|Week Ending:||Aug 3||Jul 27||Jul 20||Jul 13||Jul 6||Jun 29||Jun 22||Jun 15|
|1.||Jan 14, 2022:||satin fever - lovesick edition (rebroadcast from Feb 14, 2017)
|4.||Jun 04, 2015:||The Final Sunset
|2.||Nov 02, 2017:||butterscotch memory: run for cover
|5.||Mar 30, 2015:||Shytown
|3.||Feb 14, 2017:||satin fever - lovesick edition
|6.||Jan 08, 2015:||The Sunset Life
1. *(3:18)—FCC (chorus is “f*** you, f*** you”). Fast, pissed-off, hypnotic, triumphant. This song rules, but sadly is only for safe-harbor.
2. *(4:05)—Medium-fast. Glittery, straightforward, toward 80s pop.
3. *(3:05)—Fast, punky, dreamy—similar victorious feel as track 1.
4. *(3:15)—Mid-tempo. Moody bass line, shining poppy guitars.
5. *(3:15)—Fast, back to punk. Guitars remind me a lot of The Chameleons UK here.
6. (4:11)—Slow. “Be My Baby” beat. But it’s heavy!
7. (5:04)—FCC (multiple f***s). Fast. About a controlling jerk of an ex-boyfriend.
8. (2:41)—Fast, toward goth. Into the mosh pit you go!
9. (3:41)—Starts as slow, dreamy balladry reminiscent of Cocteau Twins. Picks up speed at the halfway point.
|3.||Slowly Sinking||7.||No Mercy|