|Bardo Pond / Cypher Documents I|
|Album:||Cypher Documents I||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Bardo Pond||Added:||May 2014|
|Label:||Three Lobed Recordings|
|Add Date:||2014-05-16||Pull Date:||2014-07-18|
|Week Ending:||Jul 20||Jun 29||Jun 22||Jun 15||Jun 8||Jun 1||May 25|
|1.||Jul 13, 2014:||stringless balloon |
|4.||Jun 19, 2014:||stringless balloon |
|2.||Jun 28, 2014:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
|5.||Jun 12, 2014:||stringless balloon |
From The Sky, Yayayaya
|3.||Jun 19, 2014:||BravoMarco Variety Show |
|6.||Jun 11, 2014:||minimum entropy |
From The Sky
RIYL: Carlton Melton, J. Spaceman & Kid Millions, Acid Mother's Temple, Hash Jar Tempo, Jessamine, Wooden Shjips
Originally released in 2005. Distortion. Guitars. Minimal fuzzed out vocals. Meditative stoner psych rock. Experimental. Almost sleepwalking. Like!
1. (7:35) Most traditional track on album. Bit of fuzzed-out, muffled male vocals.
2. (4:54) Darker. Guitar feedback. Pulsing.
3. (5:35) Single guitar and fuzzy buzzy strings.
4. (6:22) Echoey. Guitar chords slowly strummed.
5. (6:48) Fast. Feedback. "Acid burnt."
6. (13:01) Wandering up and down scales. Layering of instruments. Last 2 mins sound like guitar string chimes.
7. (31:10) Drums and echoey guitars. Sounds like bar slide echoes. Slow and chants of female fuzzed vocals, last 3:20 mins.
|1.||Living Testament||4.||Quiet Tristin|
|7.||From The Sky|