|Album:||Choir Of Echoes||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Peggy Sue||Added:||Mar 2014|
|Label:||Yep Roc Records|
|Add Date:||2014-03-14||Pull Date:||2014-05-16|
|Week Ending:||May 18||May 11||May 4||Apr 27||Apr 20||Apr 13||Apr 6||Mar 30|
|1.||May 14, 2014:||Brownian Motion
|4.||May 10, 2014:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|2.||May 14, 2014:||A Family Affair
|5.||May 08, 2014:||Stringless Balloon
Esme, (Come Back Around)
|3.||May 13, 2014:||Meow
The Errors Of Your Ways
|6.||May 06, 2014:||Meow After Midnight
Just The Night
folky posty punk/femmy-core.
really sweet stuff. female harmonies, call and response.
twisting and serpentine. echoes everywhere. haunting.
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW.
SOUNDS LIKE: BEACH HOUSE, SHARON VAN ETTEN, UPSIDE DROWN, SAVAGES, ET AL.
1. PURR-FECT (TIE): haunting, ethereal -like something by Julianna Barwick. an incantation for the beach at night.
2. posty punk all slowed down for the Beach House set.
3. Joy Divison evoked by Beach House.
4. slowly lumbering into a jaunt. kiwi guitar bands.
5. slow. sweet. builds. that Eno chord. epic.
6. PURR-FECT II (TIE): dreamy echo gits. builds into an introspective version of Savages.
7. country folk. pretty sweet.
8. haunty, posty punky...boo.
9. PURR-FECT II (TIE): doo doo doo doo! (it's over, baby.)
10. PURR-FECT (TIE): building. haunty...boo. (it's epic, baby!)
11. slumbering, like The Chills.
12. slow, forlorny.
13. a lovely end. quiet to loud.