|Album:||Brothers And Sisters Of The Eternal Son||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Jurado, Damien||Added:||Feb 2014|
|Add Date:||2014-02-07||Pull Date:||2014-04-11|
|Week Ending:||Apr 6||Mar 23||Mar 16||Mar 9||Mar 2||Feb 23||Feb 16||Feb 9|
|1.||May 06, 2016:||A Visit From Drum (Closers)
Suns In Our Mind
|4.||Apr 04, 2014:||A Visit From Drum
|2.||Jun 11, 2015:||A Visit From Drum
|5.||Mar 21, 2014:||A Visit From Drum
|3.||Jun 06, 2014:||A Visit From Drum (Best of 2014)
|6.||Mar 14, 2014:||A Visit From Drum
RIYL: Bill Callahan, Fleet Foxes "Helplessness Blues", Jason Molina, Cass McCombs, Cactus Channel, Destroyer "Destroyer's Rubies"
1. (3:09) **** Gentle acoustic guitar bursts into grand psych-folk. Great production on the vocals.
2. (3:17) ***** God. Soothing, majestic, and catchy as hell. Front-runner for my track of the year so far. Woodblock, latin rhythm percussion. Addictive.
3. (2:48) ** More of a country, folky vibe here with a lilting rhythm. Interesting synth noises and deeper vocals.
4. (3:26) *** Nice recurring melody and some typically wonderful delivery from Jurado. Less electronic additions than some of the earlier tracks.
5. (3:41) ** Distorted vocals with strummed guitar and shuffling drums. Backup oohs. Cinematic.
6. (6:07) ***** Falsetto vocals, fantastic percussion, funky bass--a Jurado perfect storm. Longest and best song on the album. Can't get enough.
7. (3:22) *** Takes about a minute to warm up but turns into a dreamy pop tune.
8. (3:25) * Dramatic and folky with background violin.
9. (3:07) ** More subtle, intimate, acoustic song. Just Jurado and his guitar. A nice change of pace for the album.
10. (2:10) *** Breaks into a psychedelic Beatles-esque jaunt. Aptly placed environmental samples midway through. Fun, bombastic closer.
|1.||Magic Number||6.||Silver Donna|
|2.||Silver Timothy||7.||Silver Malcolm|
|3.||Return To Maraqopa||8.||Silver Katherine|
|4.||Metallic Cloud||9.||Silver Joy|
|5.||Jericho Road||10.||Suns In Our Mind|