|Album:||Dna Vs Dna-C||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Ultra Bide||Added:||Jan 2014|
|Label:||Alternative Tentacles Records|
|Add Date:||2014-02-07||Pull Date:||2014-04-11|
|Week Ending:||Apr 6||Mar 23||Mar 16||Mar 9||Mar 2||Feb 23||Feb 16|
|1.||Apr 03, 2014:||Sunshine ... in the Afternoon
|4.||Mar 13, 2014:||Aporeia
|2.||Apr 03, 2014:||Stringless Balloon
|5.||Mar 13, 2014:||The Sunset Life
|3.||Mar 18, 2014:||Setting Fire to the Lab
21st Century Nuclear, Civil Action
|6.||Mar 04, 2014:||Setting Fire to the Lab
FCC clean, lyrics mostly gibberish and stray phrases. Play any/all.
1. (3:005) eavy delay and reverb effects over pounding noisy raving, Wipers meets Unsane?
2. (2:54) INSTRUMENTAL. awkwardly restrained chugging rocker, creative dynamics and use of flanger
3. (0:16) brief stereo-panned cymbal wash
4. (2:08) anxious incessant rhythms, Minutemen meets Gauze?
5. (2:09) Angry apocalyptic Japcore with motorpunk catchiness, kind of like a sillier G.I.S.M. which is a reference only Ragnar will get but check them out a.s.a.p.
6. (3:55) Pissed-off but funky punk dirge, see Effigies’ “Security”
7. (3:59) Dirty bass grooves and weird-ass guitar effects, spoken-wordish vocals, holy shit this is great
8. (2:45) jittery one-two hardcore punch, almost instrumental pogo anthem with some ranting about “nuclear crack”(??) in the end
9. (1:23) one minute of wobbling phaser tones and a bit of drums, a pointless interlude
10. (2:54) call-and-response pattern between bass and guitar, maybe theremin? mostly just weird-ass guitar and more gibberish yelling
11. (5:26)most heavily processed guitar sound, develops into a bizarre surf-punk chugger like Adolescents or Agent Orange smoking some bootleg Japanese hash
|1.||Dna Vs Dna-C||6.||She's So Difficult|
|2.||Alabama Bomb||7.||Civil Action|
|3.||Pan To Wow||8.||21st Century Nuclear|
|4.||Sonic Crash||9.||Phase Is Massive Power Attack Weapon|
|5.||Anarchy In Your Eyes||10.||Front Line|
|11.||Look You Up|