|Album:||Tears You Apart||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Finish Ticket||Added:||Oct 2013|
|Add Date:||2013-10-24||Pull Date:||2013-12-26|
|Week Ending:||Dec 22||Dec 1||Nov 24||Nov 10||Nov 3|
|1.||Jan 01, 2014:||Meow
|4.||Nov 29, 2013:||Time Traveler
|2.||Dec 27, 2013:||Time Traveler (Bonus Edition)
|5.||Nov 27, 2013:||Gegencang
Lying Through Our Teeth, Naïvé-Tea
|3.||Dec 20, 2013:||Time Traveler
|6.||Nov 23, 2013:||Music Casserole
Bring The Rain
Finish Ticket is a local Indy band, formed in 2008 and hailing from the San Francisco area. Their new album, Tears You Apart, has a similar feel to Young the Giant; the male vocalist in particular has a very similar sound to Young the Giant’s lead singer. Their older album, Shake a Symphony, has a much less produced sound. No FCCs found.
1. 3:20 Numb: Mixed between alternative rock and pop-synth. Mostly drum beat until the chorus. Guitar driven chorus.
2. 3:58 Doctor: Medium tempo. Rhythmic drumming accompanies chorus. Particularly reminiscent of Young the Giant. One of their more listened-to songs.
3. 4:47 Catch You on My Way Out: Prominent airy vocals. Emphatic guitar strums accompany driving drum beat.
4. 4:30 In the Summer: Percussive guitar and higher tempo than previous tracks. Also sounds a lot like Young the Giant.
5. 0:29 Naïve-Tea: Experimental track with a British child’s voice over a dreamy track.
6. 4:17 Lying Through Our Teeth: Vocals dominant over guitar and rhythmic piano/keyboard. Up-tempo drums. Layers of vocals fill the space creating a full sound.
7. 3:52 Tranquilize: Soaring vocals. Chorus features rhythmic back-up vocals, kind of an Imagine Dragons-y feel but less poppy. Rolling drums, almost military sound in background.
8. 3:43 Pockets: Lighter, with chime in the intro. Melodic ballad. Guitar accents the vocals, keyboard is largely back up for the singer.
9. 3:26 Killing Me: Back to more classic alternative rock. Strong, rhythmic guitar and bass. Guitar and bass largely cut out for chorus, mostly vocals. Has synthesizer mixed in some parts. Sounds like early Maroon 5 (before they started singing about Jagger, etc).
10. 5:41 Bring the Rain: Slower tempo. Rhythmic vocals intermixed with the lyrics like Dave Mathews. Moody, slower jam turns into more hardcore sounding. Chorus is almost acapella over drums.
11. 5:10 Take it Out: Slower tempo intro. Light sound with piano. Very melodious vocals for chorus. High octave piano at the very end.
|1.||Numb||6.||Lying Through Our Teeth|
|3.||Catch You On My Way Out||8.||Pockets|
|4.||In The Summer||9.||Killing Me|
|5.||Naïvé-Tea||10.||Bring The Rain|
|11.||Take It Out|