|Add Date:||2013-09-29||Pull Date:||2013-12-01|
|Week Ending:||Dec 1||Nov 24||Nov 17||Nov 10||Nov 3||Oct 27||Oct 20||Oct 13|
|1.||Apr 30, 2016:||Life Aquatic
|4.||Nov 27, 2013:||Meow After Midnight
|2.||May 07, 2015:||The Sunset Life
|5.||Nov 21, 2013:||KZSU Trainee Party
|3.||Jan 19, 2014:||The Sunset Life
|6.||Nov 14, 2013:||The Sunset Life
1. *(3:51)—Mid-tempo but super loud. Scary as hell, truly. Unnervingly repetitive like Suicide, but with 1000+ guitars. Free-fall climax, singer screams “Wake up!” over and over. Feedback.
2. (4:12)—Medium-slow, far-out, sexy, wah-wah noir-blues.
3. *(9:33)—Fast, relentless, spacious. The primal, hypnotic, one-note rock of My Disco trapped in a tunnel deep underground. When I first heard this I flipped out. This would get good play at Satan’s disco.
4. (3:46)—Slowdance for vampires. Mournfully pretty, even in its heavier parts.
5. (4:11)—Mid-tempo, driving, bare-bones, tripped out rock ’n’ roll. Like a twisted parody of the Madness song “Our House.”
6. *(7:53)—Fast, massive, psycho-meditation post-punk. Elliptical, angry lyrics about romance and social class. The extended coda features a killer goth-Western bassline and molten guitars; I’d be fine if it went on for another half hour.
7. (6:40)—Slow and subdued. This is dank music. Dank, dank, dank. And creepy. Sweet dreams.