|Artist:||Black Angels, The||Added:||Jul 2013|
|Label:||Blue Horizon Records Inc.|
|Add Date:||2013-07-21||Pull Date:||2013-09-22|
|Week Ending:||Sep 22||Sep 8||Sep 1||Aug 25||Aug 18||Aug 11||Aug 4||Jul 28|
|1.||Nov 29, 2015:||Breakaway Bluff
|4.||Sep 22, 2013:||New World Disorder
Black Isn't Black
|2.||Jan 07, 2014:||Meow After Midnight: The Best Of 2013
|5.||Sep 15, 2013:||New World Disorder
I Hear Colors (Chromaesthesia)
|3.||Sep 24, 2013:||Meow: The Best Of Summer 2013
|6.||Sep 04, 2013:||Meow After Midnight
RIYL: Moon Duo, 13th Floor Elevators, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, VU
No FCCs detected - “Hell of a” on tracks 1 + 9, if you’re being cautious.
1. *2:49 Ominous, organs
2. 3:44 Heavy, slow to start. Halfway through picks up some organ and vocals become sung more than spoken. Gets nice and full at the end.
3. *3:43 “Don’t play with guns” Replace a PSA with this one.
4. *4:02 Slow organ with bass to carry it along. Bummer-y vocals.
5. 2:37 Repetitive, trotting, feelin’ real 60s.
6. 3:10 Stoned with heavy chanted bursts of “love me forever.” Has this sweet little moment about a minute from the end.
7. 4:08 Quiet, warbling, distorted guitars. Heavier towards the end.
8. 2:35 Starts and ends with driving guitar, what happens between is okay.
9. 3:35 Trotting again, takes off briefly in the middle and again in the last minute.
10. 4:03 60s pop feel but more urgent.
11. 3:21 Repetitive organs, guitar alternating between slow reverb/stoned heaviness.
12. *3:40 Groovin’ - snap your fingers shake your hips with that tambourine n’ bass.
13. 4:21 Slow, apprehensive start with just vocals and bass. Develops that same ominous feel from the first track.
|1.||Indigo Meadow||7.||Always Maybe|
|2.||Evil Things||8.||War On Holiday|
|3.||Don't Play With Guns||9.||Broken Soldier|
|4.||Holland||10.||I Hear Colors (Chromaesthesia)|
|5.||The Day||11.||Twisted Light|
|6.||Love Me Forever||12.||You're Mine|
|13.||Black Isn't Black|