|Artist:||Tertium Quid||Added:||May 2013|
|Label:||New Ruins Recordings|
|Add Date:||2014-07-04||Pull Date:||2014-09-05|
|Week Ending:||Sep 7||Aug 31||Jul 20|
|1.||Jan 31, 2017:||The Offbeat Generation
|4.||Aug 30, 2014:||Music Casserole
No Response Necessary
|2.||Jan 17, 2017:||The Offbeat Generation
|5.||Jul 15, 2014:||Eclectic Erudition week 03 Summer '14
Within Pocket Reach Of Mith
|3.||Sep 02, 2014:||Eclectic Erudition
The Lesson Of Conflict
1. Within Pocket Reach of Mirth (3:44) Noodly guitar(s). Slow, thoughtful.
2. The Lesson of Conflict (8:52) Ambient, sounds rising out of static (clomps and squeaks). Inconstant percussion. Guitar moan. Foghorn. Feedback.
3. Amboy Trance (7:32) Static, squeebles, undersea sounds, clacking, drone heard through a fan. Drum enters ~3:12, pace becomes urgent.
4. Eclipse Atlas (2:53) Dual/dueling guitar arpeggios. Dragging sounds. Sharp to fuzzy to sharp again.
5. Abyss (11:50) Ambient. Creepy. Space sounds, a rumble just below hearing, crackles, footsteps, a voice too distant to hear. Changes ~2:40. Enter high-pitched whine, coins dropping into a bucket. Intermittent bass. Guitar (or something) like a bird in flight ~9:00. Other sounds drop away, then resurge. Creepiness fallen away, things are quieter now. Fades out, ends with final drum.
6. Kilter (9:18) Fade in, rolling drum, high/mid/low drone. Gets loud ~1:10. Loud drone, drums fade back, guitar sings. Then drone/noodle elements and percussion play back and forth, switching places front to back, quietish to loudish.
7. All Nothingness (2:15) Most straightforward track. Continuous plod of guitar and drum with [relatively] little variation.
8. No Response Necessary (4:30) Rhythmic static, marching band-drum.
9. Vestige (4:47) Acoustic guitar, inconsistent melody. Bassy rumble. Sudden end.
|1.||Within Pocket Reach Of Mith||5.||Abyss|
|2.||The Lesson Of Conflict||6.||Kilter|
|3.||Amboy Trance||7.||All Nothingness|
|4.||Eclipse Atlas||8.||No Response Necessary|