|Artist:||Various Artists||Added:||Dec 2012|
|Add Date:||2013-02-26||Pull Date:||2013-04-28||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Mar 24||Mar 10|
|1.||Mar 22, 2013:||orangeasm (pt2)
|2.||Mar 04, 2013:||"no way to say" 0005
1. Metallic humming and sputtering. Gradually gets erratic ‘n harsh.
2. Grating bursts of noise peppered with warped fast-forward music. Perhaps the most aptly-titled song of 2012 (“I Think It’s Stuck”)
3. Interesting experimental collage with splashy water sounds, spooky humming and a bit of blustery noise at the end.
4. 14-minute fuzzed-out psych guitar improvisation. Some squawks of noise come in and wake everybody up at the 10-minute mark.
1. Messy collage of static, a bit of guitar, distorted radioband frequencies, and bubbly electronics.
2. 15 minutes of static, keyboard, and minimalist garage band beats. Also a bit of vocals—though I can’t tell if they’re samples or not.
3. Sustained chords, noise, screaming, explosions, general WTF-ery.
4. Gentle banjo strumming sample gradually degenerates into boggy low-end noise (nothing too harsh though).