|Add Date:||2012-12-08||Pull Date:||2013-02-10||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Feb 10||Jan 27||Jan 20||Jan 13||Dec 16|
|1.||Feb 07, 2013:||The Sunset Life
|4.||Jan 22, 2013:||Pumping Iron
|2.||Jan 25, 2013:||FOLKTRONICA
Objects Of Desire
|5.||Jan 21, 2013:||Ghost Trees
|3.||Jan 24, 2013:||The Sunset Life
|6.||Jan 19, 2013:||Music Casserole
Try: 2, 4, 5
1) 6:13 Chaotic intro. Turns into a stripped down house jam with sitar melodies in the background. Somewhat cheesy vocoder vocals in the background. Simple melody and funky, understated electronics.
2) 4:45 * Beck and Animal Collective hang out for a little, and this is what happens. Fast-paced and shimmering, cool sound effects.
3) 1:48 Funky interlude. Guitars and bass in cool, distant unison.
4) 4:16 * More electronic, groovy. Staccato horns, heavily manipulated, cut up vocals. There’s a crazy sax solo, too. Impressive stuff.
5) 7:36 * Introverted version of 4. Still plenty of horns, but the sound is more controlled, tighter. Goes off into a long, experimental rhodes solo, but really, ever instruments gets a solo on this one.
6) 4:28 Slow and groovy. Hushed vocals. Steady groove and a sitar solo. Yes, that’s right. So-so lazy vocals.
7) 7:47 Spaced out and extremely hazy. Distorted wah guitar and sloooow drums. A trippy electronic interlude is followed by more of the same.
|1.||Sugar Drop||4.||Baby Fever|
|2.||Objects Of Desire||5.||Friends And Machines|
|3.||Another Rain||6.||Saturns Day|