|Artist:||Stott, Andy||Added:||Nov 2012|
|Add Date:||2012-11-04||Pull Date:||2013-01-06||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Dec 30||Dec 23||Dec 16||Dec 9||Dec 2||Nov 25||Nov 18||Nov 11|
|1.||Jul 26, 2018:||subwoofer etc etc etc
|4.||Feb 11, 2017:||Reckless Burning
|2.||Aug 10, 2017:||Neural facilitation
Up The Box
|5.||Dec 03, 2016:||Life Aquatic
Luxury Problems / Up the Box / Leaving
|3.||Mar 15, 2017:||radio seven/deep storage N°50
|6.||Oct 05, 2016:||deep storage
Try: 3, 5, 1, 7, 6, 8. Hard to go wrong. FCC: Clean
1) 6:30 * Slow, repetitive hymn. The hushed vocals repeat something like ”touch,” as Stott slowly fades in a pounding kick drum. Tense.
2) 6:06 Steady drive, faint dramatic vocals. Various layers of percussion chime in.
3) 5:50 * Long ambient intro. After 2 minutes, a beat gradually fades in, transitions the track to fuzzy, static-heavy, deep, pulsating techno. Rich and pounding.
4) 8:40 Industrial intro. Buzzing interlude after 90 seconds, introduces a deep kick later softened by the female vocals. Some of the most relentless yet approachable material on this album.
5) 7:55 * Abstract instrumental jam. Slowly warping, similar to Stott’s older material. Heavy on industrial bleeps, faint echoes, and delays. A slow, dark march into a sea of nothingness.
6) 5:04 * Deep, rolling house with cool vocals. A couple of snazzy samples in there too. More straightforward, pretty entertaining.
7) 5:01 * A short burst followed by almost three minutes of build-up. It’s well worth it. An intense rush of slowed down drum’n’bass.
8) 3:43 * Sweet vocal-heavy jam. Plenty of voices interleaving, fading in and out. Pretty music.
|2.||Lost And Found||6.||Luxury Problems|
|3.||Sleepless||7.||Up The Box|
|4.||Hatch The Plan||8.||Leaving|