|Artist:||Bachman, Daniel||Added:||Oct 2012|
|Add Date:||2012-11-04||Pull Date:||2013-01-06|
|Week Ending:||Dec 30||Dec 16||Dec 9||Dec 2||Nov 25||Nov 18||Nov 11|
|1.||Aug 10, 2018:||Traditions
218 To Caledon
|4.||Mar 05, 2016:||Narnia
Seven Pines, Copperhead
|2.||Aug 05, 2017:||Narnia
|5.||May 30, 2013:||minimum entropy ii
Mount Olive Cohoke
|3.||Aug 20, 2016:||Narnia
|6.||Apr 28, 2013:||air balloon lane
Mount Olive Cohoke, Copperhead
1. (8:43) Rapid, joyful passages of harmonious folk bliss, concludes in some meditative modal meanderings.
2. (7:07) Slow peaceful raga at first, then he jumps into some upbeat runs with shimmering melodic textures.
3. (6:35) Passionate, declarative old-timey rag.
4. (4:05) Gentle drifting lullaby: echoing hypnagogic motifs swirl in a dreamy haze.
5. (6:49) Pensive, melancholy, jesus fucking christ it’s actually heartbreaking. It’s still in his rapidfire dueling-banjos style, but goddamn, it feels like I just relived all my saddest moments.
6. (4:36) Scintillating guru-tastic raga explorations—hard to tell how many guitar tracks are on here, but it feels like there are infinite layers of bliss.
7. (5:47) Nostalgic yet hopeful. Galloping. Transcendental.
|1.||Copperhead||4.||Long Nights I|
|2.||Seven Pines||5.||Mount Olive Cohoke|
|3.||Sun Over Old Rag||6.||With Signs Following|
|7.||218 To Caledon|