|Add Date:||2012-07-21||Pull Date:||2012-09-23|
|Week Ending:||Sep 23||Sep 16||Sep 9||Sep 2||Aug 26||Aug 5||Jul 29|
|1.||Oct 05, 2018:||Traditions
On A Monday
|4.||Sep 07, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
|2.||Sep 21, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
On A Monday
|5.||Aug 31, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
On A Monday, Put On A Buzz
|3.||Sep 14, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
Paying For It Now
|6.||Aug 24, 2012:||The Songsmith Show
Aberdeen, Mississippi Blues
*My Favorites*: All.
1. (3:20) Mid. Lead Belly classic. Bottleneck mesmerizer, strong and forceful.
2. (3:27) Mid. Upbeat w/ ringing guitar strings, driving and divine.
3. (5:04) Slow / Mid. Another Lead Belly song. Ominous, plodding. Heavy lyrics.
4. (2:59) Mid. Drug-trip story-song. Hypnotic pace, spacey.
5. (2:40) Mid / Fast. Killer guitar work, uptempo driver, urgent and gritty.
6. (4:29) Mid. Title track, original. Great, upbeat repetitive guitar. Killer!!
7. (4:22) Mid. Bukka White tune. Big slide guitar, upbeat and driving. Solid.
8. (4:23) Mid. Original in the vein of Charley Patton’s Delta blues style. Nice.
9. (4:59) Mid. Bright vibe w/ his own vocal in the back. Plodding beat.
10. (4:43) Mid. 1920’s song from Frank Stokes. Great vocal, nice playing.
11. (4:12) Mid. Beautiful country blues, harmonizes w/ himself, really nice.
12. (4:06) Mid. Upbeat, kick-ass slide on this Hawaiian country blues tune. Yeah!!
13. (4:03) Mid. Original, plodding beat, fun w/ insane playing.
14. (2:36) Slow / Mid. Reefer song by Jazz Gillum. Great lyrics. Stoney gait.