|Album:||Curtain Of An Intense Attack, The||Collection:||General 7"|
|Label:||Not Very Nice|
|Add Date:||2013-05-13||Pull Date:||2013-07-15|
|Week Ending:||May 19|
|1.||May 15, 2013:||Minding The Gap
Just Keeping My Stance
The Curtain of An Intense Attack
Not Very Nice Music
Reviewed by Underbelly
Japanese hardcore band with a flair for epic riffs, brütal vocals, and cheesy hardcore goodness. All tracks flow into each other so don't be afraid to play the whole side.
1.Deliciously cheesy Casio violin intro braces the listener for the brütality that ensues.
2. Epic guitarwork with ridiculous double-bass drumwork. Awesome Japanese screamo vocals. Absolutely ridiculous guitar solo challenges Dragonforce in sheer bodaciousness.
3. More hardcore punk ridiculousness. This one's got the whole band joining in on the vocals for a sweet Japanese punk scream-a-long.
4. See Track 2, but with a sweet call-and-response dynamic going on here.
5. Standard hardcore punk stuff, but, you know, Japanese.
6. Acoustic guitar strummery with cinematic wooshes of wind. Very heartfelt. Deliciously cheesy.
|2.||Brainwashed Head||5.||Just Keeping My Stance|
|3.||Empty World||6.||Epilogue~ Cold Wintry World|