|Beach House / Bloom|
|Artist:||Beach House||Added:||May 2012|
|Label:||Sub Pop Records|
|Add Date:||2012-05-26||Pull Date:||2012-07-29|
|Week Ending:||Jul 29||Jul 22||Jul 15||Jul 8||Jul 1||Jun 24||Jun 17||Jun 10|
|1.||Sep 08, 2022:||satin fever (rebroadcast from Feb 28, 2017) |
|4.||Dec 17, 2021:||KZSU Time Traveler |
|2.||Apr 07, 2022:||The Fall of Math (rebroadcast from Jun 7, 2012) |
|5.||Nov 10, 2021:||regular school (rebroadcast from Dec 3, 2018) |
|3.||Feb 11, 2022:||KZSU Time Traveler |
|6.||Aug 30, 2021:||regular school (rebroadcast from Dec 3, 2018) |
Beach House - Bloom|
Dreamy, sunny, solidly pretty pop. Nothing jarring or a huge departure from their prior work but another consistently good lush, shimmery, though conceptually tighter/crisper than previous albums. Music for a summer daydream.
1. * Dreamy ascending melodies, constant backbeat. Similar to 10 mile stereo.
2. Fuzzy intro, gauzy build up lingering synth and soft airy vocs.
3. Twinkly, electronic intro. Constant sounding blissful waves and whispy choral backing.
4. Swishy, wooshing with consistent cymbal taps, slow twangy guitar.
5. Harmonized vocals, wistful melodic upbeat pop.
6. ** Psychey “atmospheric” tinged with sadness.
7. * Layered vaporous vocals bittersweet lyrics.
8. * Synthy drawn out, misty vocs, 80s ish sounding interlude. “is it even real”
9. Soft, glimmering piano.
10. Slow languid dreamy, hazy comedown.
|4.||Other People||9.||On The Sea|