|Label:||Honest Jon's Records|
|Add Date:||2012-05-12||Pull Date:||2012-07-15||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||Jul 8||Jun 24||Jun 17||Jun 10||Jun 3||May 27||May 20|
|1.||Jan 31, 2019:||deep storage + lnc
The Lord's Graffiti
|4.||Jul 08, 2016:||The Anti-Guppo Boar Machine
|2.||Nov 29, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation
|5.||May 06, 2016:||A Visit From Drum (Closers)
|3.||Aug 18, 2016:||subwoofer etc
|6.||Feb 24, 2016:||radio seven
Try: 12, 15, 4, 6, 7, 8, 13
1) 1:17 Slowly oscillating distortion. Static waves.
2) 3:09 Distant pulse. Backwards distorted techno, very hushed.
3) 1:40 Electronic bubbles, techy house. Lots of timbre twists, extremely nuanced.
4) 4:42 * More driven. Rushed (sort of) hi-hat shimmers balancing on top of subtle bass stabs.
5) 2:28 Slow, polyrhythmic intermezzo. Lots of tension, every timbre pulling in a different direction.
6) 6:07 * Slow, warped and distorted. Like someone took at Villalobos track, got rid everything of the treble and recorded their kid playing piano on top of it. Wonderful.
7) 3:56 * Mid-tempo, now with a kick drum. Small synthesizer twitches and something that sounds like a heavily processed 'aaah' choir
8) 5:26 * Intense, loud, distorted. A single loop over and over with little sparkles of light synthesizers.
9) 4:09 Slow and wobbly. Sharp sounds and sawtooth synths.
10) 5:05 Somewhat light, rhythmic. Almost sunny and playful. Still those ominous hi-hats in the background.
11) 0:37 Slow, cryptic interlude.
12) 4:15 ** Cool, simple groove. Upbeat and bouncy, rattling percussion, subtle hints of a melody. Solid
13) 3:05 * Fast, bouncy. Great mix of semi-chaotic percussion and manipulated strings.
14) 5:28 Warped melody, backwards-sounding drums. Gradually evolving. Strange faded melody.
15) 5:42 ** Chaotic, glitch-y. Cut-up hints of a vocal line on top of a relentlessly pounding kick drum. Stunning.
|1.||R.I.P.||8.||Shadow From Tartarus|
|2.||Ascending||9.||Tree Of Knowledge|
|5.||Uriel's Back Harp||12.||Caves Of Paradise|
|6.||Jardin||13.||The Lord's Graffiti|