|Album:||Time Capsules Ii||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2012-04-14||Pull Date:||2012-06-17|
|Week Ending:||Jun 3||May 27||May 20||May 13||May 6||Apr 29||Apr 22|
|1.||May 17, 2023:||Altitude Sickness
|4.||Sep 20, 2014:||The Fishbowl
|2.||Apr 18, 2023:||The Doghouse
|5.||Aug 23, 2014:||Fishbowl
Away From U
|3.||Oct 30, 2014:||The Fishbowl
|6.||Aug 16, 2014:||Fishbowl
Oberhofer -- Time Capsules II -- (Glassnote Records)
New York City indie rockers Oberhofer releases their first full-length album, Time Capsules II. Frontman Brad Oberhofer expresses his youthful angst, anxiety and inspiring carelessness simultaneously. Lots of epic build-ups, quiet self-questioning and clever pop. A good album to play for many occasions. No FCCs Tracks 2,3 and 9 are the best.
1. (4:11) -- Mid. Piano, xylophone, violin and echoey, distant drums. A nice gradual build-up that doesn't quite climax. Orchestrated teenage depression.
**2. (3:30) -- Mid-Fast. Catchy upbeat guitars and lyrics for a confident lover. New Order meets Built to Spill (if that makes sense).
**3. (3:33) -- Mid-Fast. Dark and addictive, like track 2. Urgency that gets you bobbing your head!
*4. (4:27) -- Mid. Epic and vibrant. Lots of "ohhs and ahhs" and arpeggio xylophones. Could be in a movie.
5. (3:12) -- Slow. Organ-filled ballad that never takes off too strong, but remains pleasantly gradual.
6. (3:42) -- Mid. Similar to track 4, but more bland. Ohhs and ahhs and steady guitar with interjecting xylophone.
7. (3:06) -- Mid-fast. More poppy than other tracks. Fast strumming guitars, quick vox.
*8. (4:20) -- Mid-fast. Weak vox, but duel harmonic guitars that really make the track!
**9. (5:12) -- Mid. More lovely duel harmonizing guitars. Drums and vocals match perfectly. Sombre and inspiring at the same time. Play it!
10. (2:41) -- Slow. Maudlin and sleepy. Lots of keys and high notes.
|3.||Away From U||8.||Gold|
|4.||I Could Go||9.||Haus|