|Artist:||Van Etten, Sharon||Added:||Mar 2012|
|Add Date:||2012-04-07||Pull Date:||2012-06-09|
|Week Ending:||Jun 10||Jun 3||May 20||May 13||May 6||Apr 29||Apr 22||Apr 15|
|1.||May 21, 2022:||Music Casserole
All I Can
|4.||Jan 08, 2015:||Meow: The Best Of The Decade So Far (2010-2014).
|2.||May 09, 2019:||Drive Time
We Are Fine
|5.||Sep 26, 2014:||Time Traveler
|3.||May 08, 2015:||Time Traveler
|6.||Aug 15, 2014:||Time Traveler
1) Warsaw (2:27): Slow rock with pretty, airy vocals.
2) Give Out (4:19): Slow, folky, acoustic. pretty harmonies.
**3) Serpents (3:02): Midtempo rock, intensifies beautifully as song progresses.
4) Kevin’s (4:03): Folksy, slow.
**5) Leonard (3:48): Starts cold. Great use of subtle horns and harmonies.
6) In Line (4:44): FCC VIOLATION “shitty” at 1:46. Slow, plodding, and intimate.
**7) All I Can (4:55): begins intimate with just singer and piano. More instruments (acoustic guitar, bass, etc.) join as song gets more emotional. Song crescendos into a phenomenal full-bodied ending.
8) We Are Fine (3:49): Instrument driving the main lick might be a ukulele. Harmonies and tempo that are pretty typical of the rest of this album.
**9) Magic Chords (3:56): Intriguing drumbeat, lounge-y feel. Effective male harmonies.
10)Ask (3:22): folksy ballad, strong harmonies.
11) I’m Wrong (3:55): Slow, pretty vocal-focused track with repetitive, quiet guitar lick overlaid over a background of spacy noises that are very effective and intensify with the song.
12) Joke or a Lie (4:03): Slow; just vocals, acoustic guitar, and lots of spacy noise in the background.
|1.||Warsaw||7.||All I Can|
|2.||Give Out||8.||We Are Fine|
|6.||In Line||12.||Joke Or A Lie|