|Artist:||Bardo Pond + Tom Carter||Added:||Mar 2012|
|Label:||Three Lobed Recordings|
|Add Date:||2012-03-31||Pull Date:||2012-06-02||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||May 13||May 6||Apr 29||Apr 22||Apr 15||Apr 8||Apr 1|
|1.||Jul 18, 2013:||maximum entropy
|4.||Aug 16, 2012:||minimum entropy ii
|2.||May 23, 2013:||minimum entropy ii
|5.||Aug 15, 2012:||Thermonuclear Bar
|3.||May 22, 2013:||minimum entropy
|6.||Aug 01, 2012:||The Thermonuclear Bar
No FCCs. Sides 1 and 3 are the longest and most interesting tracks, and Side 4 has the bonus track.
1. (17:40) Dark, brooding psychedelic trance. Swells and surges in some gradual crescendos but still plods along at a lethargic pace.
1. (4:15) Atmospheric, pretty guitar harmonies drifting around; totally gorgeous ambient Tom Carter “Skyline Grinder” style
2. (13:07) spacious guitar noodling with rumbling fuzzy bass. Sounds like they’re just admiring the sounds of their own amplifiers.
1. (19:43) More six-string buzzing and meandering. Vocals, flute, slide guitar, and drums slowly join in a dreamy haze about halfway through, culminating in a vibrant free-psych frenzy.
1. (10:24) Twinkling, resonating notes droning on and on. Reverbed harmonics and other cool effects. “Woah guys, we have pretty sweet amps!”
2. (8:28) Slow, quiet and dreamy—gorgeous. This is what Tom Carter does best.