|Add Date:||2012-06-02||Pull Date:||2012-08-05|
|Week Ending:||Jul 22||Jul 15||Jul 8||Jul 1||Jun 17||Jun 10|
|1.||Jan 21, 2017:||Homeroom
|4.||Jul 17, 2012:||Meow
|2.||Jan 02, 2013:||Meow After Midnight: The Best Of 2012
|5.||Jul 13, 2012:||Ember's Everlasting
|3.||Jul 20, 2012:||Ember's Everlasting Flame
|6.||Jul 10, 2012:||Meow
lo-fi garage wave.
r.i.p. these guys were awesome local (oakland) outfit. songs are samey, but so what: it rocks! songs sound like they used the cheapest equipment (prob not. prob just wanted it to sound that way, but so what: it rocks!) power pop, garage, new wave, lo-fi indie... traversing all this...into one solid ball.
RIYL: t-rex, big star, records, motors, starjets, and a ton of late 70's brit power poppers, et al.
MR. ESQ. SEZ: MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW!
PLAY THESE TRACKS: ANY/ALL/PUT ON RANDOM/THAT GOOD.
1. t-rex gone lo-fi.
2. britty, power poppy, new wavey.
3. BEST TRACK: new wave garage pop.
4. haunty vox, bashy, rolling and epic. the power pop gets over the sugar coma.
5. sweet&big starish. as if recording through a mister microphone.
6. BEST TRACK II: awesome, moving. new wavey brit power pop. circa 1980, singers jogging in front of video backdrop.=rocks!
7. metallish -as oppossed to metallic- new wave garage blast out.
8. lo-fi t-rex again. this time, lo-fi t-rex is chanlaling tiny tim.
9. track 6 again, slight variation. yeah, yeah: the album is repetitive (but it still rocks.)
10. the sweet track. a nice way to end. mew.
|1.||Don't Ever Change||6.||Television Girls|
|2.||Dirt Beach||7.||Sweet Little Stranger|
|3.||Cheap Perfume||8.||Now Or Never|
|4.||Back On The Road||9.||Make Her Mine|
|5.||Aint Worth Walkin Away||10.||Never Gonna Change|