|Add Date:||2023-10-04||Pull Date:||2023-12-06||Charts:||Hip-Hop|
|Week Ending:||Nov 26||Nov 12||Oct 22||Oct 15||Oct 8|
|1.||Nov 25, 2023:||Music Casserole
|4.||Oct 14, 2023:||Music Casserole
|2.||Nov 06, 2023:||Virtually Happy
|5.||Oct 05, 2023:||I Like to Dance: Shake Off Your Pants
|3.||Oct 16, 2023:||Virtually Happy
1. (2:29)—Mid-tempo. Cruising trap beat, very fast flow. Distant synth melody.
2. *(2:59)—Medium-slow, boom-bap feel, a very heavy backing track that MC Yallah rides with ease.
3. (2:48)—Mid-tempo trap, eerie backing track, bouncy flow.
4. (2:40)—Medium-fast trap, industrial and frenetic, layered call-and-response vocals.
5. *(2:54)—Mid-tempo, hard-driving dancehall. Melodic and pretty.
6. *(3:19)—Fast. Heavy beat with lots of empty space. Choral-like middle.
7. (2:49)—Mid-tempo, rolling, wobbly. Multitracked rapping.
8. *(2:50)—Medium-fast, droning wind-tunnel feel like Dälek.
9. *(3:09)—Slow, brutal, with lyrics about "dread, corruption, human sacrifice." Vocals from Lord Spike Heart of grindcore band Duma.
10. (2:38)—Slow, low-swinging club bass, goth vocals, laser synths.
11. (2:38)—Mid-tempo industrial trap. Some of these textures would be at home on a Nine Inch Nails song.
12. (2:46)—Medium-slow. Goth choral trap with rhythms that approach footwork.
|3.||Tuli Mukintu||9.||No One Seems To Bother (Ft. Lord Spikheart)|
|5.||Big Bung (Ft. Ratigan Era)||11.||Ukweli|