|Album:||Town That Cursed Your Name, The||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Reds, Pinks & Purples, The||Added:||Aug 2023|
1. (2:37)—Medium-fast. Bouncy but bleak. "If you're sick, well that's okay / make sure you punch the clock anyway."
2. (2:29)—Medium-fast, similar to track 1, but a little prettier and more sedate.
3. *(2:41)—Medium-fast, with a heavy beat and thick guitar distortion.
4. (4:09)—Slow, relaxed, nocturnal. Guitar-jam second half.
5. *(2:40)—Fast, energetic, beautifully fuzzy, just serrated enough to hook the heart.
6. (2:48)—FCC (f***). Fast, gentle. Simple chorus, handclaps.
7. (2:42)—Fast, cruising, a little noisy. Bendy shoegaze background textures.
8. (2:45)—Fast, fist-pumping. "I made every mistake one person could make / How could one person make so many mistakes?"
9. (2:37)—Slow, gentle. Power pop on acoustic guitar.
10. *(2:28)—Medium-fast, wistful, reminiscent of "Just Like Heaven." "It's a shame your record label failed / too many problems with Media Mail."
11. *(2:47)—Medium-fast, same key and feel as track 10 but heavier and more anthemic. Beautiful.
12. (3:05)—Slow, stark, piano-led. "I know we failed to make what you'd call a decent wage from the streaming rate."