1. *(8:08)—Lovely, lonely pedal steel for the first minute. The band crashes in at a molasses-slow tempo, triumphant and gorgeous. Sudden shift to full speed when vocals enter, then to a doomier and scarier passage, then to psychedelic thrash, and finally straight-up black metal again.
2. *(1:55)—Slow. Solo electric guitar and gentle singing. Lonely and pretty, yearning. See the next track for the black metal rendition.
3. *(2:11)—Fast. At full blast from the first second, and stays that way except for five seconds of sax soloing from Patrick Shiroishi.
4. (5:47)—Fast. Again, blast beats from the start. Start/stop drums. Keeps climbing and climbing before a tense mid-tempo breakdown and a slow, dire ending.
5. (6:24)—Fast. More blast beats, fast intertwining guitars. Rises and rises into a crazy roar. All stops, except a lone kick drum, before crashing in again.
6. (6:53)—Fast. Full-tilt blast beats and grand guitars. Intermission with overdriven bass, then back to 11. Fades out. "Outside my window is a tree! I look forward to seeing it in the morning when I rise!"
|1.||The Glory of the Ocean||4.||Look, Pt. 2|
|2.||The Well||5.||Look, Pt. 3|
|3.||Look, Pt. 1||6.||Relier|