1. (1:39)—Gentle a cappella, field recording of walking.
2. *(3:35)—Soft strummed guitars, several whispered vocal tracks. The second half is close to a textured ambient wash.
3. (1:31)—Tinny vocal harmonies, with skeletal rhythm keeping on guitar. Like a fragment of a 78.
4. (3:41)—What another songwriter would make a pop chorus is, in this song, buried under all sorts of textures including light percussion and vocal harmonies.
5. *(1:32)—A tiny song. Woozy tones, soft piano. Bowed strings?
6. *(2:55)—Pretty fingerpicked guitar. Soft percussion like footsteps in grass.
7. *(4:03)—Leisurely guitar fingerpicking. A single foregrounded vocal line dissolves into soft harmonies.
8. (2:02)—Soft-pedal piano, no singing.
9. *(4:30)—Very soft guitar and piano, prominent whispered singing.
10. (1:57)—Reprise of track 2.
11. (4:13)—Droning beginning. Harmonies and piano. A wind instrument? Buried recording of a conversation. Pulsing vocal harmonies at end.
|2.||Captain's Flat||7.||Changing Weather|
|5.||Ducks||10.||Captain Was a Cow|