|Add Date:||2023-10-22||Pull Date:||2023-12-24|
|Week Ending:||Dec 3||Nov 19||Nov 12|
|1.||Dec 02, 2023:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|3.||Nov 06, 2023:||Virtually Happy
|2.||Nov 18, 2023:||Music Casserole
1. *(8:10)—Long, lamenting B minor drone. The instruments hover and swirl insectlike. Deep, heartwrenching guitar tones toll.
2. *(7:15)—Train sounds. Broken guitar chords, slow fiddle, dewdrop-like banjo.
3. (6:55)—Reversed tape for the entire track. Whooshing, clacking. Shadowy tones. Some passages are reminiscent of early Stars of the Lid.
4. *(9:28)—The opening drone almost evokes throat singing, then the high pedal steel textures join. Deeper guitar tones shudder underneath.
5. (6:19)—Warm drone, gentler and sunnier than the other tracks.
6. (6:10)—Dirge led by minor-key banjo strumming.
|2.||Brooksville Trestle Remains||5.||Spinner's Weave|
|3.||Ira Dorset Suffering From Moonblindness||6.||Bobcat Sarabande|