|Endless Blockade, The / Tun Illness Into A Weapon|
|Add Date:||2006-03-12|| ||Pull Date:||2006-05-14|| ||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||14 May||7 May||30 Apr||23 Apr||16 Apr||9 Apr||2 Apr||19 Mar|
Endless Blockade Turn Into A Weapon Soul Pollution/Mcr|
Intense hardcore/grind/stoner sludge. Most songs consist of slow doomy stoner chords, big bass, guitar, hardcore/grind spazz-outs with high pitched scratchy screaming, and hardcore parts with strong lower pitched vox. Lyrics are tend towards the socio-political or depressing. They played at Wednesday Night Live and kicked serious ass. Technically not FCC clean, but impossible for anyone to make out the "fucks". Enjoy.
1. (1:32) Super low fuzz bass riff. Drums groove in. Slow doom chords. Last 10 seconds grind.
2. (1:02) Medium. Heavy rock riffs interspersed with 2 bar grind spazzes.
*3. (0:59) Serious carnage! Then hardcore to the end.
4. (2:14) Fast pummeling. Slowed sabbathy riffs for last minute and a half.
*5. (1:01) Angry, bash your head in med-fast with fast grind bursts. Last 30 sec. slow doom.
*6. (0:18) Vicious
*7. (1:10) Thick bass/guitar unison melody accompanying vox. With nice spazzing in between.
*8. (0:18) Heavy.
9. (1:42) Big, slow heavy riff. Chugging guitars, active drumming, end with spazz.
**10. (0:36) FCC "fuck" Barreling ahead. Full vocals.
11. (1:36) FCC "fuck, fucking" slow plodding solo bass. Big chords, then mess, last 35 sec. slower.
**12. (0:58) Intense prolonged energy!
13. (1:08) Slower rock, full chords, active drums. One spazz-out towards end.
14. (0:04) Their "traditional song". Probably skip, or play into 15.
**15. (4:39) Mostly primal stoner sludge, heavy buzzing bass and nice guitar chords, spare, powerful pounding on drums with brief grind outbursts and dramatic silences.