|Brozman, Bob / Blues Reflex|
|Add Date:||2006-02-26|| ||Pull Date:||2006-04-30|| ||Charts:||Blues|
|Week Ending:||30 Apr||23 Apr||16 Apr||9 Apr||26 Mar||19 Mar||12 Mar||5 Mar|
|The Byrd of Paradise|
Local, legendary string master. Acoustic & electric. Known throughout the world. Paying tribute to his blues heroes.|
1. Old recording, explaining the title intro - romp & stomp.
2. Smokin' fingers - howlin', moanin'
3. Strong strummin' with wondderful chords and very throaty vocals
4. Lowdown crawl
5. Very worldy swinging melodic pickin'
6. "Out there" blues
7. Very sparse start into Flamenco-style strummin' with wailin' vocals
8. Wild slide & strumming
9. Steady walkin' Island blues
10. "Way out there blues"
11. Easy stompin' romp, vocals on the edge
12. Blues from around the world. Wild slide.