|Dikongue, Henri / Diaspora|
|Add Date:||2017-06-15|| ||Pull Date:||2017-08-17|| ||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||30 Jul||16 Jul||9 Jul||2 Jul||25 Jun||18 Jun|
He’s originally from Cameroon, now based out of France. Known for a warm, sweet voice, deft but light guitar work, and bright, catchy compositions. This release has some really great jazz flourishes plus other touches, such as a bit of bossa and a hint of rock. He’s backed here by some great musicians. Top notch and all so very, very good. Lyrics in Duala and French. All originals.|
*1. Sweet, mid/upbeat & swaying w/a great, light sound. So good.
*2. Relaxed w/bright strings and wonderful vocal harmonies.
3. Flute & jungle, female spoken word then strings & low key voice.
*4. A dishy retro mostly midtempo bright bit of fluff. Yay! Catchy.
*5. Upbeat guitar, great vocals, tight arrangement of world rock.
*6. Relaxed, really nice strings, sweet vocals.
*7. Upbeat samba-infused tropical joy.
8. Sexy mid/upbeat w/nice male/female vocal harmonies.
9. Lowkey w/some nice jazzy sax accents & vocal duet.
10. Lightly driving w/cool rock-style guitars & bit of drama.
11. Alt. version of #3.
12. Instrumental version of #7.
13. Jazzy instrumental, sweet & relaxed at first, picks up